Matcha Tea is a long standing tradition of Japanese tea culture, and the highest quality powdered green tea available. Made from the nutrient-rich young leaves picked from the tips of shade-grown Camellia Sinensis plants, it is steamed, stemmed, and de-vined before being stone-ground into a very fine powder. Matcha is stored away from light and oxygen in order to preserve its brilliant green color and antioxidant properties. It is considered to be one of the most powerful super foods on the market today.
Health Benefits of Matcha.
- Matcha is high in antioxidants, the nutrients and enzymes responsible for fighting against the negative effects of UV radiation that gives you younger looking skin. Matcha is packed with EGCG Catechin, widely recognized for its cancer fighting properties. Scientist have found that Matcha tea contains over 100 times more EGCG than any other tea available.
- Matcha tea has been used by Japanese Zen Buddhist monks to relax and meditate while still keeping them alert. All this is due to the amino acid L-Theanine found in the leaves that are used to make Matcha. It promotes the production of alpha waves in the brain that induce relaxation without any drowsiness.
- Matcha boost memory and concentration thanks to the side effect of the L-Theanine found in Matcha that produces dopamine and serotonin. The combination of these two chemicals enhances your mood, improves your memory, and promotes better concentration.
- Matcha increases you energy level and endurance lasting up to 6-hours. Without any side-effects of stimulants such as nervousness and hypertension.
- Matcha tea burns calories! it increases your metabolism and helps your body burn fat about four times faster than average. There are no side-effects such as increased hart rate or high blood pressure.
- Matcha detoxifies your body, fortifies your immune system and improves cholesterol. It naturally removes heavy metals and chemical toxins from the body. The catechins in Matcha have antibiotic properties that promote overall health with a substantial amount of Potassium, Vitamins A & C, Iron, Protein, and Calcium.
People that drink Matcha on a regular basis have lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and higher levels of HDL (good) cholesterol.
Buy 2 / 2 oz. Matcha canisters and get a Matcha Whisk included FREE!